Monday 8 October 2012

getting stuff done, an update,

am trying to change my approach to projects now. Admittedly I have about ten things I need to sort out right now and no way of prioritising them. these include,


  • finishing the Sins trilogy (Mine and Husbeast's horror series)
  • finishing the crochet projects I've stashed upstairs for future use.
  • making the scarves from the knitting kits I bought from the 99p shop a couple of weeks back.
  • finishing that scraper foil set I bought last weekend in a fit of boredom.
  • reading most of the books I've set aside upstairs.
  • planning and making my new jewellery ranges 
  • top to bottom cleaning of our flat including washing the carpets.
  • setting up the overlocker with black thread and testing it out.
  • making the cloaks for sale that i've been ignoring since last year.
  • sorting out the boxes from the front door hallway and cleaning out the cupboard under the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment